Tuesday, March 4, 2008

An old post I forgot to post. It's called FOODIES

One of my favorite things about Buenos Aires is it's design. Not only do they make great food, I also love the asthetics of a lot of the restaurants and shops here.

A great example is the restaurant Sudestada. I love the whole look of the restaurant, and the food is pretty good as well. The first time I went the food was really spicy, and then the second time it was a little bland.

The lunch menu. You punch holes when you order!



The best dumpling dough I've had after my grandma and mom. It was definitely hand-made and had a good consistency.



Veggie curry. I was excited because I thought MAYBE it would be similar to my favorite Thai restaraunt Thaiger room, but nope, it was bland.



Fried rice. Way more flavor than the veggie curry.



Nice large windows make any room brighter.

1 comment:

iamsue said...

i already miss your posts! will you write more please? i love them. and where oh where is that picture of juany depp? i've been waiting.