Tuesday, June 3, 2008

multi-city tour

I am in Portugal right now in the Star Alliance lounge killing time between my lay-over into Barcelona.

These past two weeks have been kind of crazy. I started in Seattle, saw a bunch of friends, saw The Chop play at the Comet tavern (they played so well), then headed over into Phili, stayed in Wilmington, visited Washington D.C., Philidelphia, New York and now I am headed into Barcelona. It has been great seeing all of my loved ones, and spending quality time with all of them. I feel productive in a different way, and at times it is exhausting, but really fun at the same time. Now I am meeting Jade who I have not seen in a long time, and there may be a possibility of seeing my friend Nicole tonight, she is in Barcelona as well right now. How exciting!! I have no expectations for this new city...I haven´t really researched it, all I really know is that it will be raining the majority of time this week.

Thanks to everyone who housed us, showed us around, took us out, Rob and I had a great time, and it was because of everyone involved in our multi-city tour of the U.S.A.!

No comments: