Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Yesterday I baked two lemon bundt cakes for easter dinner dessert. I stressed a little because I was doubling the recipe, and at times I would forget what I just put in or how much of it because I was talking to other people at the same time. I think this supports the idea that baking is a very solitary hobby. Thank goodness there weren't any errors because the cake came out great! And thank you to the DeMeules' for a great easter dinner!

I used a lot of fresh lemon zest and fresh lemon juice





Eggs



Baking in a beautiful kitchen. Best feeling ever!







Pouring an enormous amount of batter into a bundt pan



Out of the oven





Lemon Bundt Cake with lemon glaze





Serving the cake

1 comment:

Jade said...

reading your blog just makes me hungry.

and thanks for the carrot cake!! it was WONDERFUL!