Friday, August 28, 2009

hum hum

Rum Hee by Shugo Takumaru

makes me feel like I am flying a kite, then I am sitting on the kite, blowing bubbles into the air while fireflies are spinning and dancing around me, then the bubbles transform into GIANT white circular balloons, and I am frolicking through yellow peony fields holding the balloons by a purple string.



Also, I know I am about a decade behind the times, and I know that every time I hear this band playing on the speakers somewhere for the past decade, I always ask who they are. What I don't know is, why I haven't taken the time to ever listen to their whole album. This stuff always drives me crazy. KINGS OF CONVIENENCE are my new favorite bedtime band. Their music is really beautiful, and it makes me feel very nostalgic about the past, happy in the moment, and hopeful for the future.

No comments: