Thursday, November 29, 2007

Date night!

Last night Rob and I went to our favorite SF French bistro called Chapeau! If you ever get the chance to eat there, I highly recommend it. The restaurant is small, quaint, and local, with really GOOD food. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I will just have to list the foods that we ate.

Our menu consisted of the following:
Duck salad
Sweetbreads
Scallops
Colonel, green apple and lemon ginger
Prime rib with bone marrow
Warm chocolate cake
Praline Cake

The bone marrow was interesting, but kind of in a bad way. I guess it’s one of those dishes that requires an acquired taste. It was the consistency that made me not want to eat it. Everything else was out of control!!

Did you know that Chapeau means "hat", but with the "!" it means "wow!"

Wow! Indeed.

Chapeau!
1408 Clement St
(between 15th Ave & 16th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415) 750-9787

1 comment:

Rob said...

Damn--that boyfriend sounds really excellent.

more posts!
more updates!
more yogurt-based pictures!