Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hi Blog


Hello Everyone!

I have arrived to the blog world.

My first trip after my lay-off was to Seattle. Thanksgiving was great, Part I and II. The weather was cold, and it felt like the holidays. I saw old friends and made new friends, including a 9 week old boxer named Bella.

Everytime I'm in Seattle, there are buildings being built, condos on the rise, and new restaurants opening everywhere. I try to visit my favorite places, and I'm glad they haven't moved or changed much, but the famous block where cha cha's once was and other surrounding bars is closed and going to be demolished for more condos. It saddens and excites me that Seattle is expanding so rapidly.

I am preparing for my trip to Hawaii now! Woot!

3 comments:

juiceboxjuicebox said...

Youre great, your blog is great. I will be home from my US trip this weekend. Will you still be in Seattle?

206 295 4629

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've decided to blog your travel adventures. I've read others and think it's a wonderful idea! Can't wait to read the next entry!

Ashwin Sodhi said...

glad to see the token first post, which, by rule, must always say "um... hi world. im blogging!!"

welcome.... cant wait to hear of your travels. and who bella the boxer really is.